Friday, January 1, 2016

Thank you!

I'm honored and excited by the opportunity to help you stay in touch with your contacts. Nothing beats a phone call for a new listing appointment from an old acquaintance you haven't seen in a long time - I can't wait for you to get that call! :)

Next Steps - I need to know a little more about you, and we'll need to get your email list set up. Here's what to expect next (today, tomorrow, however long it takes us.)

1.) Your Information - I will send you an email shortly with a registration form, asking for some basic information about you (name, contact info, brokerage, etc.). It shouldn't take you more than a minute or two to complete.

2.) Email List - We will work together to get your email list uploaded and ready to receive emails from 8 Dollar Farming. Depending on your digital comfort level, this could take 5 minutes or a couple-few days, but I'll be here to help you the whole way.

3.) Expectations and Terms of Service - I will send you a 2nd email outlining the 8 Dollar Farming service in more detail. This is written in plain English (rather than legaleze), because I'm a writer and not an attorney. I want to make sure both of us are on the same page.

4.) Spread the Word - Please please please tell your colleagues about 8 Dollar Farming. Sharing is caring, right? And I'm pretty good about saying Thank You...

If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact me anytime.

Thanks again, and welcome to 8 Dollar Farming!

Chris Butterworth

.